Our purpose: To connect and amplify inspiration with people
Things You Should Know About OpenBeast
1) Founded in October 2009, St. Louis-based OpenBeast.com is the flagship publication of OpenBeast Media, Inc.
2) OpenBeast Media is primarily funded by MiddleM Technology Labs, LLC.
3) OpenBeast was founded by an author.
4) The team is made up of both professionals and “pro-am” contributors.
5) OpenBeast board members span the world and bring in diverse vision to their advisory role.
The OpenBeast takes you inside the world of true brilliance by delivering inspiring interviews from celebrity personalities in the arenas of pop-culture, politics and more. Independent and armed with irreverent passion, OpenBeast now reaches more than 1.5 million readers per month. OpenBeast is based in St. Louis, US, and Stephen M. Thompson is the Editor-in-Chief. Our goal is simple; we source exclusive interviews and do it with fun. Numerous publications have suggested OpenBeast as a must-read site. We are not a traditional publication and we do not necessarily adhere to the editorial guidelines developed by The American Society of Magazine Editors.
With offices in: ST. LOUIS EDISON LOS ANGELES And in INDIA EUROPE CANADA
Open Beast is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We will continue to operate with the support of individuals, foundations and businesses which, like you, recognize the importance of accomplishment and driving force.
Interview Requests and Submission Guidelines: Interviews published on OpenBeast are solely on invitation. If you would like to be considered please email us and one our associate will get in touch. We also encourage collaborative editorials.